Friday, December 21, 2007

Books & Globull Warming

So I have been reading a lot lately, I read "The Political Zoo" by Michael Savage last month around Thanksgiving. It was a good book. Along with the comedy of the illustrations Savage give a no holds bar view on a wide band of people from politicians (left and right) to celebrities who won't shut up. Over all it was a fun read around 300 pages, that goes nice and quick. One day I will post a book list of what I have read and it's rating according to me.

Speaking of me, I have been telling people for a long time there is no such thing as a consensus in science and whoever tells you otherwise is a idiot. Algore has been spewing his man made global warming IS happening and IS irreversible and WE have to pay for it. Now a an official U.S. Senate report written by over 400 scientist who debunk Algore's stupid myth.

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.SenateReport#report

Now I have heard the argument "But isn't cleaning up the planet a good idea anyway?". It sounds alright except globull warming legislation has cost taxpayers MILLIONS if not BILLIONS of dollars. Just think about the ethanol push alone that was mandated by the POTUS, since then the cost of corn has gone through the roof. This caused riots in Mexico where a corn tortilla is their wonder bread. Also the prices of beef, milk, chicken, eggs and cheese have shot up due to the fact that they all require corn. I could go on and on... Light bulbs, cars, electricity and of course gasoline itself.

Read the senate report I know it's long but if you sat through "An Inconvenient Truth" you owe it to yourself to be informed on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment