- This day in 2008 the national debt was $10.3 trillion, today it's $16.05 trillion
- This day in 2008 actual unemployment numbers were 13 million, today 23 million.
- This day in 2008 there were 32 million on food stamps, today 47 million.
- This day in 2008 gas was $3.61 in California, today it's $4.21.
- This time in 2008 there were 1.1 million federal employees, today there are more than 2.5 million.
- We haven't passed a budget in the U.S. for the last 1,240 (+or - a few) days.
- This time in 2008 Bush's operation "Wide Receiver" with the help of the Mexican govt. had zero fatalities, electronically tagged guns were recovered and was ceased. Today Obama's operation "Fast and Furious" without informing the Mexican govt. has funneled thousands of guns to Cartels, killed hundreds of Mexican citizens and at least 1 U.S. Border Patrol agent and is ceased.
- This time in 2008 the Middle East was a mess, but we had Egypt as an ally and though Gaddafi was a pest he had stopped pursuing nuclear weapons. Today Egypt is an islamic republic that Obama says is not an ally and Libya is in chaos, having stormed the U.S. Embassy and murdered the Ambassador.
- The US GDP growth rate was 3.6 at this time in 2007, it is 1.7 now.
Obama said himself,
His "One term proposition" is in effect, his administration has been a disaster, the lack of leadership is astonishing and it is time for a new direction. It's time to fill the chair and the suit...