Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Post of 2009

I was going to get into some long rant about the last year and how the downs out numbered the ups, personally and politically, but I decided to switch it up and go out on an up. The downs might outnumber the ups, but the ups outweigh the downs!

In these the last days of 2009 I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the people in my life that help me be the best person I can. I'm not gonna name names (you know who you are).

I want to say Thank You to my Family, we may not be the Cleavers but we are all in it to the end.

To my oldest friends; Been a long time since high school, huh? Here's to another decade!

To my new friends in the HD; I'm looking forward to decades!

Most importantly praise God and always remember the blessings he has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment