Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh yeah

I saw "Taken" last week, and it was awesome. There's nothing like an ex-govt spook who's daughter gets kidnapped and goes on a killing spree to find her. It takes a few to get going, but once it starts, it keeps the afterburner on for the rest of the flick. If you like action with explosions and good clean fun torturing, this is a winner. Guys don't be afraid to bring the ladies, while it's 100% a guy flick the story of the father out to save his daughter will keep the girls interested. Oh and it's a heavy pg-13, so I would call 13 the absolute youngest to see this. I give it 4 out of 5 smoking barrels.

I also watched "Don't Mess with the Zohan" again, if you can overlook the disgusting sexual references and images (large bare women). The movie itself is pretty funny. It's cheesy cornball like Naked Gun or Police Academy, don't expect wit or wisdom. Keep an eye on all the palestinians in the movie 90% of them are Jews, including the impossibly hot Emmanuelle Chriqui and the hilarious Rob Schneider. For me Zohan gets 3 out of 5 stars of David.

BTW folks if you look back in this here blog you'll find other movie reviews, if you don't see one for a movie you are interested in let me know (theexpertsmail@gmail.com) and I will post a review quick and dandy. IF by some crazy reason it's a flick I've never seen, I'll watch it and get back to you. That's just another service I offer you free for reading my totally useless blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment