Tuesday, July 5, 2005

I Tried, but I can't take it anymore

I wasn't going to get political on my blog but I have been watching the news and I can't take it anymore. Another kid gets molested and murdered by some sick freak who is a "registered sex offender". This means little more than we know their name after they have offended again. BLOW THEIR BRAINS OUT. In the street, for all to see, that's a deterrent, not registration. I am so sick of liberal softies talking about how much they care about people, but let these MONSTERS out of prison to KILL OUR CHILDREN, WTF. I don't get it, how do you care for the criminal more than the kids. "Oh well they deserve a fair trial and a fair prison term and to be respected members of society when they get out of jail". When you molest children all you deserve is a bullet in the friggin head. It's not too much to ask for a prison term or even a death penalty for a guy or gal that molest (then sometimes murders)kids. I know it will be hard to watch or hear about to some ACLU commie shark of a lawyer, but its what the people want. Take a poll ask one question,yes or no, DO YOU LIKE TO SEE STORIES ABOUT CHILDREN MOLESTED AND MURDERED ON THE NEWS? I promise you other then the offender you interview everyone else will say NO. Not some not 51/49%, no party line, no partisan babble just no. And if they try to answer the question with : Well, I think ... Than shoot them before they take your child in the night.



Deep Down Inside I Feel The Pain, This Terrible Silence Shocks Me - Metallica

No comments:

Post a Comment