Monday, July 25, 2005

Looking For a New Job

My job SUCKS. The store I work in is run like a circus, by monkeys. I have been chided now by two different managers that I m not cutting it in my job. Truthfully, I am not. I am so busy doing other people's jobs I don't get the time to do mine. Plus it seems like some of the people in my department do not charge the customer for my time, I do the work but don't get paid essentially. On top of it all I am expected to turn out the same amount of business as a full time employee, yet I am lucky if I get 25 hours a week to do MY JOB. I always have one or two shifts a week doing something other than what I was hired for. This also leads to my customers disliking me because I can't get their work done in a timely manner. So for a recap, my boss thinks I am slacker, my customers hate me and the store manager is putting an ad in the paper for another person to do my job, but swears he's not gonna fire me. I guess that means I will be splitting my hours with another person GREAT. So like my title says I am looking for another job. I will probably have to keep my current job too. This means I will be working two crappy part time jobs and still not be making the money I made a year ago.



You Can Check Out Any Time You Like, But You Can Never Leave - Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment