Thursday, July 28, 2005

Stealth By Debbie Schlussel

If you're into Stealth bombers, cool special effects, and flying, I still don't recommend the movie, "Stealth," out Friday. Starring Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, and Josh Lucas, I thought I would like this film. But I was wrong.
Action-packed? Yes. Patriotic? No. The soundtrack comes from anti-war, leftist proletariat band, incubus That should tell you all you need to know. But here's more:
Like most Hollywood anti-American, anti-military trash, "Stealth" has its evil commanding officer willing to kill his own men to protect himself (complete with an evil Southern accent--Southerners are always evil or stupid in the world according to Hollywood), corrupt Pentagon official, plus a Stealth plane run by a robot gone haywire.
Then there's Foxx's character, a walking, talking version of every Black stereotype imaginable. (Strangely, it didn't seem to bother the largely Black crowd with whom I saw the flick.)
I remember when defense-minded conservatives pushed against Congressional leftists to get funding to develop Stealth bombers. And I'm glad we have them, now

Hat Tip to Debbie for letting every one know what should seem obvious. www.debbieschlussel.com
Jamie Foxx should have bought this movie before it was released and burned it.



Welcome To The Jungle, We Got Fun And Games - Guns 'N" Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment