Sunday, October 26, 2008

my.life.net

So things have been crazy in my neck of the dirt, to say the least. I've been following politics (of course) and this election is getting real old, real fast. I'm at the point where I am not gonna think about it anymore till the big day. Than I will have a couple drinks and go pull the lever for McCain. Now if you go back in this blog I am sure you will find some post where I was very un-kind to McCain. I have not changed my mind I just can't risk an Obama presidency. Not like my vote matters since I'm in CA and the state will undoubtedly go to BO.

My sister has been diagnosed with a very serious disease and we are going to get a second and probably third opinion. I'm not gonna get into any more detail than that right now but I would appreciate any prayers you could send her way.

My Bible study is homeless right now and might fall apart completely thanks to an A-hole who happened to be the x-husband of the woman's house where we met. When I showed up last Tuesday for Bible study his car was there and their kids were down stairs looking upset while watching cartoons. Probably lucky for me another guy showed up at the same time and we sat down and were surprised by x-hubby and a crying friend coming down the stairs. He told us her friend had died and that's why she was upset, but it was plain as day he was lying through his jerk teeth. Long story short he was arrested later that night for domestic abuse and I might end up in court testifying against him. Oh, and my Bible study is homeless because he made bail and my poor friend has gone into hiding.

Lastly I still can't find a job. I have applied all over the high desert, everywhere from drugstores to Churches. Hundreds of places, literally! Most if the time I don't even get an interview and when I do I always think I nailed it and am a shoe in. Than nothing... I call them and I get the excuse of the day. Bottom line I gotta get out of this desert. The catch 22 of all catch 22's is I can't do it without money and I can't get a job up here, so I am for lack of a better term SCREWED!

No comments:

Post a Comment