Friday, December 12, 2008

Sucks to be Sick

So the week before I moved to this place I had a cold. It took my voice and had me coughing like a fiend. That lasted two weeks. Right as it was fading I caught another bug a virus which had me coughing again and my nose icthing. Two weeks later as that fades I get this crazy infection that is too gross to go into detail but it sucks. And of course as that fades I pick up a bout of tonsillitis.

All I want for X-mas is to be healthy. Speaking of X-mas I have no idea what my plans are. I figure some home time and some family time but I don't know what order those will fall in.

I've been keeping up with the news mainly through Rush, I have also peeked at foxnews on more than a few occasions (which I know I had all but given up on) but my Internet time is limited by my job and the fact that I can't get either my laptop or my wireless router to work. I'm not gonna get into politics, while there is a lot happening and plenty to talk about if you have been following my post I am keeping the politics to a minimum. At least to finish off the year. Next year brings a new president that I prolly won't be able to not talk about (yes I am aware of my double negative).

So if you're the prayin type pray for my health and if you need some of my prayer time just shoot me a comment or myspace message or even an e-mail. theexpertsmail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment