Monday, February 21, 2011

Wisconsin Chaos

There was a time way, way, way, way back when unions were necessary, but now that we have a vast amount of labor laws and child labor laws the usefulness of unions is less and less clear. I'm watching the nightmare that is going on in Wisconsin and I can say with ease Gov. Walker has economical and moral high ground. You can watch Sean Hannity's interview with the Gov from today here (part one) and here (part two). I had started writing an explanation for my stance but once again someone beat me to it and was more concise than I would have been. I'll let Steven Crowder do his thing.



One other thing I have to mention is the President sticking his nose into Wisconsin's business. Obama slammed Gov. Walker faster then Mubarak in Egypt. He was quick to back his union buddies, and by the way unions give more money in political contributions than big oil and pretty much all to democrats. So if you're in a union and you're not a democrat, you are contributing to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment