Monday, September 29, 2008

Asking Why...Part 1

Do you ever wonder why certain things happen or are pushed on you with no explanation? There are a few things that I always think about, and this whole bailout thing is another on the list. Over the next few weeks I am going to pose some questions that have been bugging me for a while now. Now, I am not going to list any of my answers, I want you to want an answer for yourself:

1. Why did we have almost 20 years of successful space shuttle launches and never once had a problem with the insulation coming off the booster damaging the shuttle? Out of the blue we lose a shuttle to a problem we've never heard of and now we watch on pins and needles hoping it doesn't happen again. What changed and why can't we go back to whatever worked?

No comments:

Post a Comment