Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The NEW Untouchables

So I've been following the news only by the Internet for some time now, TV news was just such garbage I couldn't stand it. If you visit roughly the same sites I do this financial "crisis" is not a huge surprise. Bush has been getting worse and worse over the last couple years, I think he's checked out mentally. He just gave up and sits in the chair just to keep it warm for the next ass. The stock market has been soaring for so long this was inevitable. The top dogs in the financial companies have been lining their pockets and parachutes, with gold! And the one guy who stood up to them was bumped out of office for something I'd bet a third of congress is doing. I was never a fan of Elliot Spitzer as a governor but he was calling these white collar crooks on their dirty deals and paid for it. If you know me, you know I am not a super conspiracy kinda guy but in Spitzer's case I'm calling shenanigans.Here's an article by Spitzer from the WaPo http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/13/AR2008021302783.html
He was hot on wall streets tail when out of the blue someone popped up with his banking info, HMMM...
http://phillyimc.org/en/node/66189
Spitzer pushed too many buttons and "they" wanted him gone and did what they had to do, to make that happen.

Now word is spreading on putting someone like Warren Buffet on a team of rich guys who will help fix our problems. Excuse ME? Warren Buffet has made it very clear he wants America to fail, and has put significant amounts of money towards just that. You want a team of guys to help fix wall st. start with Spitzer. The New Untouchables if I may... Elliot "Ness" Spitzer leading a team of crack wall st. hunters with tommy guns. YES TOMMY GUNS! These wall st. nuts have put America on the verge of failure, I call that treason. No "bailouts". I know we are gonna have to pay for this one way or another but socializing America is NOT the answer! There are better ways to spend a $1,000,000,000,00.

No comments:

Post a Comment