Monday, November 8, 2010

He's Bowing Again

In the past two years Obama has bowed to every dictator and other foreign dignitary he can find. I posted on it no too long ago. Well he's at it again. Bowing to the Indian Parliament, I guess that's what MSNBC meant by "Lean Forward".

When Obama was campaigning he spoke of America not being liked by the world and how he was going to fix that. Then came the apology tour that I posted about some months back. The bowing is more upsetting then anything else. He is the President of the United States, he bow to anyone! Not bowing is the reason we became an independent country in the first place, no more would we bow to the oppression of the British Crown, but Obama managed it in 2009.

I won't go as far as saying Obama committed treason, though I have seen some sites that do say that. I will say he needs to stop, Obama did say that America doesn't always have to be number one, but he doesn't get to choose that, he works for us. Every move he makes should be to strengthen us, to keep us on top and to make sure that America never bows to any man.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder when he will bow to the American People.

    ReplyDelete