Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just Saying

  • If I eat radioactive sushi I'd better end up with super powers, though Salmon Man does't sound as cool as Spider Man.
  • Obama said "Get used to high gas prices", I say don't get used to being President!
  • So Brazil's first school shooting was by a muslim, this is my surprised face *__*
  • Now that I own one I don't blame Obama for never putting down his Crackberry!
  • The good side to working as a bouncer is not having to pay those crazy cover charges.
  • Everyone I know that jogs or runs tells me how much they love doing it. Now that I've started; I think everyone of them is a LIAR.
  • After telling people "It might be time to trade in those SUVs" Obama got into an argument with a guy because they guy said he has a big family (and needs a big vehicle). Obama response, "Your families not that big!" Who the hell does he think he is? I think Obama forgot who he works for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment