Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just Saying

  • Why does OBL need an islamic burial if he wasn't a welcome member of the religion and why should be be concerned about what muslims think if they've disavowed him?
  • If you're feeling far from God, remember it's not God who moved away.
  • Between the birth certs and OBL, I hope someone is watching what Obama's other hand is doing.
  • A wise man once told me "If you smile every time you look in the mirror some will always be smiling back at you".
  • Today I threw away 2 pounds of junk mail, why don't the tree huggers care about that?
  • I know Trump is in the news, but if you're looking for a real conservative candidate to rival Obama please have a look at Herman Cain.
  • Now that I've been using a stand up desk for 3 months or so I would definitely suggest it for everyone.
  • Maybe we always look at the big picture because we are avoiding the small ones.
  • So I've been unemployed for five months now, that means after next month, according to Obama, I won't count towards unemployment because I'm no longer looking. Wrong again Obama.
  • Another wise man told me "The trouble with being a good sport is you have to lose to prove it."

No comments:

Post a Comment