Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Saying

  • Let me state clearly, I don't care about Weinergate.
  • Mitt Romney recently said he believes in "Man-made global warming", and now he is dead to me.
  • Herman Cain is a better choice anyway, even if the racist at Time Magazine are ignoring him.
  • Unemployment went up, the stock and housing markets went down, so of course Obama is out saying things are better. I can't even laugh at what an incompetent leader he is.
  • Does anyone else thing Syria is starting border issues with Israel to take the attention off of them slaughtering their own people?
  • If the ecoli outbreak in Europe has taught us anything it is eat less vegetables.
  • Speaking of food, Big Sister Mrs.Obama has dumped the food pyramid for myplate, someone should tell her myspace is old news. I don't know who I dislike more her or her husband.
  • California was ranked 49 out of 50 for "Most Business Friendly States". No wonder I can't find a job.
  • I shaved my head and disappointed a lot of people, but summers are hot and I am too broke to afford a barber. My hair will make a comeback in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment