Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Is What It's Like When Stars Collide

There are twenty different award shows on TV nowadays, and I don't watch any of them. But I should of tuned in for this one. Comedian Ricky Gervais was hosting and did something spectacular, he was honest about hollywood. The catch was for poor Ricky is the audience was full of hollywood types. Watch the video posted below and you can see some of the stars took it lightly and laughed, others looked downright uncomfortable.





I don't know what Ricky's politics are, but he definitely made some enemies on the left. The gay jokes alone will have him shamed in public. The Golden Globes is saying Ricky won't be invited back next year, and the media is slamming him foe being "crude" or "mean". Of course if he said horrible things about Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck he would have been invited on the View. Now some conservatives are coming to stand up for Ricky. Personally I liked most of what he said, though I wouldn't call him my new favorite person.


I love a good celebrity roast, I guess if Ricky called it as roast everyone would have loved it. Call this more proof that the left can dish it, but can't take it. What happened to the tolerance? The left preaches tolerance and then drops the fairness doctrine, which if you know anything about it is nowhere close to fair. Yes, this post is a little shallow, but I thought it was semi-important to point out leftist hippocracy, and yes I know that's an oxymoron.

No comments:

Post a Comment