Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just Saying

  • Imagine how much oil we'd free up for cars if the US was nuclear powered.
  • Had a "What is this world coming to" moment the other day when I was playing online scrabble with a person sitting 15 feet away.
  • Community is the best 30 minute comedy on network television.
  • The last time the US went this long with out a national budget Bill Clinton was President. Hmm a democrat, coincidence?
  • Threw some peanut butter in my last batch of pancakes, slathered it with warmed grape jam and wondered how IHOP missed this.
  • The Great Wall of China is 5,500 miles log, but the US says it's impossible to build a 0.7 thousand mile wall on our southern border. 
  • Speaking of China, I read an article about those stupid BYO green shopping bags having dangerously hight amounts of lead that are of course made in China. I am the only one who doesn't think it's an accident?
  • If I was to have kids (though I don't want any), they would have to read a book every two weeks to keep the TV plugged in.
  • Muslims are beating and stomping on effigies of Obama in the middle east, I thought he was supposed to fix our image around the world.
  • I was at the grocery store the other day and a can of Spam was near $4, SPAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment